When you think of Scotland, do you think of activity and adventure? Or do you think of castles, whisky and the Loch Ness monster?
The truth is that Scotland - a small but wonderfully diverse country - offers a real wealth of world-class possibilities for activity holidays. It is a country of mountains, lochs, rivers and coastline. From gentle, rolling hills to the unsurpassed mountain wilderness of the North, there is something here for all. A short walking holiday with your family? Or demanding and difficult, world-class mountaineering? A corporate team-building event? Or a stag night to remember? You will find all of these (and more!) in Scotland's activity centres.
Choose the Scottish activity region you want to explore by clicking on the links:
- Orkney & Shetland Islands
- Western Isles (Outer Hebrides)
- Northern Highlands and Isle of Skye
- Aberdeenshire and Grampian Highlands
- Angus, Dundee, Perthshire and Kingdom of Fife
- West Highlands: Argyll, Islands, Loch Lomond and Trossachs
- Greater Glasgow, Clyde Valley, Edinburgh and the Lothians
- South Scotland, Ayrshire, isle of Arran, Galloway, Dumfries and The Borders